Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Great Service from Alex

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I hope the a lot of djs using the Dj console read this.
Today is october 7 2004 I took my djconsole to the hercules techs in montreal canada at 1.30 pm. I explain that my jogg wheel had a problem, when I move forward or backward to often my music will spin out of control or play when I am not touching the console. (Yoww man this shit I have to say is true.) One of the tech guys (ALex Jimenez ) took my phone number told me he will fix it and call me when it was repaired note this is at 1.30 pm will you believe I was down town chilling checking some chick and feeling irie when bling bling my phone rang around 3.45pm dogg. I mean 3.45 no shit G it was Alex telling that my Djconsole was flash and I can come and collect it. Now that is what I call quick service dammmm. (I even have to wait longer than that at a one hour photo shop LOL) . Now we have to stop dissing these guys and they products and try to work with them to make this shit work doggs, because the console is a great product for the price . I send nuff respect to Alex and all the techs who work hard at Guillemot to make us doggs happy. The old address 5505 St Laurent is not valid. You have to take that shit to 5800 St Denis Suite 1102 ask for Alex. peace to y'all.

Posted Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 9:57 pm
Thanks for the info... I live in Montreal too, but I never got myself to send my DJConsole to Hercules, because I didn't want to wait weeks before it came back... I'll go there to see if they can fix it (I have the same problem) :)

macourteau

Posted Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 11:50 pm
I am also form Montreal. I guess I will go there also since I have spining out of control issues as well.

Do you also have there phone number by any chance?

If any of you has a lot of experience with the console I would love to learn the ins and out from more experience users.
I am only starting to play with my console.

DJ BJ

Posted Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 3:15 am
To bjbladerunner the number is 514-279-9960 if this deos not work. Take the train to metro Rosemont, exit on St Denis and opposite you is the buiding 8500 St denis, take the elevator to 1102. Press the buzzer et voilla same day service,good luck. Oh I didn't call I went.LOL

Posted Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 10:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)