Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: bpm playlist question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I noticed that when I place songs in the playlist area [right panel],the bpm's of the songs are not displayed,is htere any way I can view the bpm's in the playlist area in the same way it is listed next to the songs in the "centre" panel?

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 11:02 pm
The BPM column is "hidden" at the right of the screen. Drag the vertical line to make the "author" column smaller, and you will see the BPM column... :)

macourteau

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 11:15 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i was just about to suggest adding that to the playlist, didn't even know it was hidden there all this time either. Thanks!!!

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 11:37 pm
well,you came to my rescue again [thanks],stay tuned,I surely will have more questions as I go along.

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 11:45 pm
I think we may have jumped the gun here,I just tried out your instructions,there are only 2 "vertical" lines in the bottom half of the screen,I dragged the one that's on the left of the playlist all the way to the left and no bpm appears,there are only 2 columns in the playlist area,the "Title" and the "Author",any ideas please?

Posted Fri 17 Sep 04 @ 1:16 am
djlarsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
For Virtual DJ 2.02 these instructions are correct.
Catch the right end of the "Author" column, drag it left to make it narrower, then "BPM" appears in playlist.
These are all fields in playlist.
For filelist you can also "unhide" : "Length", "Comment", "Disc" and "Path" - but I guess you need a 1600x1200 skin to make all these fully readable in most cases ;o)

/L

Posted Fri 17 Sep 04 @ 11:12 am
ok,got it,thanks.

Posted Fri 17 Sep 04 @ 11:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)