Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Installations Problem with Windows Vista

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I purchase DJ console MK2 today and I'm experiencing problems installing it in my lap top. After inserting the software a get a message saying (String IDS_TargetReq_DESC_OS was not found in string table. That's far as I get. I need help.

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 1:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hello johnnie

you need to install the vista version

http://www.virtualdj.com/update.html

and the vista driver

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/66083/Hardware_Technical_Support/Common_Device_Drivers___Updated_last_on_14_4_07.html

now it is very important that you are logged in as an administrator during the install.

by default in vista all acounts are set to power user
so you will need to go to control pannel > user acounts > manage user acounts

on this list find your acount and press properties

click on the group membership tab

here you will see users group and admin group.

join your self to the admin group press ok

close these windows.

Restart and run the installer for the drivers

once the console is installed install virtual dj.

Hope that helps.

Posted Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 1:10 pm
Honestly, Virtual dj is getting wack, they now don't have an answer to this questions, i've been using this software for about 2 years now, and this Retards now can't help people like me that spent 300 dlls on a software to reinstall it in our computer, I suggest we get our money back. go with serato instead. this software SUCKS!!!!

Posted Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 11:30 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yep that will get people running to help you, even if you had posted a help topic...

Posted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:46 am
djvirtualusa wrote :
Honestly, Virtual dj is getting wack, they now don't have an answer to this questions, i've been using this software for about 2 years now, and this Retards now can't help people like me that spent 300 dlls on a software to reinstall it in our computer, I suggest we get our money back. go with serato instead. this software SUCKS!!!!

What are you talking about?? I see no questions from you about problems???

Posted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:22 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djvirtualusa wrote :

Elaborate more abt ur problem?

Posted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 4:24 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djvirtualusa wrote :

If you're talking about the problem above, SKYFXL answered it already with ease since April 2007.
Now if you have any other issues aside from this topic I suggest you should start a new one.

Having COL and looking for a solution without knowing your problem is next to impossible, it's like a retard (like yourself) crying out for milk where what he really want is piece of fried chicken. Thus, having used the software after 2 retard years now you want your money back... are you well?

Go consult to a doctor man, I think your brain needs overhauling...

Posted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 1:30 am
dan1210Home userMember since 2009
dude has a point, the links dont work!

rubbish, glad i didnt spend any money here. my vista doesnt intsall either, so what chioce am i left with?

Posted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 3:43 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if you looked at it properly the links are two years old, and are you using a trial version...

Posted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 8:09 pm
dan1210Home userMember since 2009
im not going to buy anything that doesnt even get past the trial stage, good site!

instead of mugging people off, you should concentrate on your customer service!

Posted Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 5:13 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Well since you seem to have issues:

Download the lastest trial version here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html

Install. If using Vista and you run into issues, you can try disabling UAC and seeing if that works for you.

Alternatively you can complain without asking for any help or giving any information, which will get you very far indeed ;)

With relation to the original post, the link for the software update has changed and is now:

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

But obviously will only work if you have a registered version, not a trial or cracked version.

The Hercules update is, well, available from the Hercules website:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=177&cid=1

As far as customer service goes, no-one who has posted here works for Atomix - they are all users. If you have an actual question or issue, please post it or contact support!

Posted Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 3:06 am
hi.
I jst bought a new pioneer DDJ WEGO mixtable. But I can't listen to one song in the speakers and one son in my headphones.. can you help me?

Posted Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 8:44 am
Please start a new thread.
This thread is irrelevant to your question (not to mention 5 years old)

Topic Locked

Posted Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 12:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)