Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Titanium skin is ready - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I can't get VDJ to come back to my screen. I used your skin, press one of the buttons on the top left. This minimized VDJ and now I can't get it back up. It does show on my taskbar.

Posted Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 2:24 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Right-click the VDJ icon in the taskbar
Choose "Move"
Then press any arrow button of the keyboard, and move the mouse.

You should see the skin, and move it enough so you can access the "config" button.

Posted Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 4:30 am
Had the same thing happen and had to close vdj, but this also happened with a copy of GUITAR RIG LE which is registered and got with Computer Music Magazine.so how do i get my new resized skins to NOT do that? I need the "pro" version of that too? (he,he )

Posted Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 11:19 pm
Done! now i have 2 SUPER skins that have Extra control and output screens and Resized! RESPECT is due to JeremK,cStoll,and DjXXXX (vdj6-Fx-Cue-Sampler skin) (chris's secret alias?..he,he).and having a "simple Resize mode" on the Resizer is very nice! (wasnt ready yet to be rewriting XML files,not yet....) and even though i dont get a direct answer in one thread, i've find it in a another so ..."ARE WE MIXING YET? YO!

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 4:54 am
Good news! I'm glad the resizer helped you ;)

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 7:39 am
Yeah,..I am getting the message (warning High Resolution skin) after I open (if I close vdj with the other skins active) but in the option "Do you want to continue?" i select No the VDJ opens with the standard 6.5 Pro skin then i go to Config. and REselect the new skin. (sounds Right?) Thanks!

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 6:08 pm
Can someone put a link to the skin here, I can't seem to find it, lol

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 12:15 pm

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 6:24 pm
almost forgot...he,he...got it done! just go to VDJ,then skins,then look for "Hidden" high resolution skin copies in zip (winrar) files and delete AFTER making the 1280 x 800 resized new ones so i dont confused them...if that all makes sence...

Posted Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 10:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)