Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: thank you

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sat 04 Sep 04 @ 11:10 pm
Wireless,

Did you figure out the changes? Is the beatlock engine different? That is all I found.

Posted Sat 04 Sep 04 @ 11:56 pm
And I do'nt want to be rude. Yes, thank you VDJ for the update. Best program on the market right now!

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 12:10 am
Yipes, within 10 minutes I crashed. I had two VDJ's open. Karaoke going and played a loop. The happy face came and it would not recover.

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 12:15 am
Second crash. When you play a karaoke cdg files it is crashing with the plugin on 2.02. I will try to emulate it again and post a bug.

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 12:19 am
The BPM calculation engine too seems different (in the FAME tab... there is a new option at the top).

No crash here yet :)

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 12:26 am
I tried to emulate it again and could not. So maybe it was a fluke....

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 12:27 am
Hey

Seems like a lot less ram use for me been running it a couple of hours, going to work now(gulp)

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 1:22 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! fruits skin doesn't work!

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 2:45 am
fremdjPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi.
I've just Installed the new Vdj2.02 update, but when trying to begin ,I obtain a message of "error 32", I have reinstalled the software but everything continues equally. What can i do..........
Thank you

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 3:36 am
Did you disable your firewall when downloading the software. That problem frequently happended to me. Make sure there are no pop up blockers or firewall in place before you downloand and redownload it.

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 4:46 am
The 'timecoded vinyl silence sensitivity' is great though! Now the tcv is really good! :)

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 11:20 am
The upgrade worked like a dream for me, thank you.
I have this house song from Stevie Wonder "paradise" before the new upgrade it would never mix correct with anything now it mixes just fine! Well done.

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 11:25 am
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
2.02 makes my CPU usage jump to 100% and stay there! Had to rollback to 2.01. Monitored under task manager and tested same songs on both versions. With 2.01 it jumps between 1% - 84% but again with 2.02 on my setup, it stays at 100%.

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 5:14 pm
Everything works fine and better scratch control with the XP10. It's so sensative now I can wave my hand over the controller and it will stop the music without even touching the controller.

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 9:53 pm
I wish I could say the same, I'm having more problems than ever with the time code vinyl, I can't even get it to back cue anymore :( Guess I wasn't ment to use it. I'm thinking about ditching the 1200 and going with a numark ttx or maybe a denon digital turntable. On top of all that, fruits cdj700 skin doesn't work anymore.

Posted Sun 05 Sep 04 @ 10:29 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
update: tried 2.02 again, this time cpu usage fine and not stuck at 100%. No idea why fine this time, tho when I originally tried it I was using power from laptop battery, this time from ac, dunno if connected but glad working now.

Posted Mon 06 Sep 04 @ 1:54 pm
I've got good news too.

After a stupid mistake (I had to re-install windows) seems the TCV is working pretty good, I still drops the controller everyonce an awhile. I'm really not sure how to fix that, but things are definatly looking up.

Posted Mon 06 Sep 04 @ 3:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)