Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: dj console version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

alicooHome userMember since 2004
hey guys,
anyway i can download this version from anywhere? ive uninstalled it to try out the 2.1 trial version and now cant find the cd!
I need it urgently as i have a party this saturday and dont know if ill find it by then!

Posted Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 4:24 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
if it's not avalible for you on the site, contact e-service!

Posted Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 6:12 pm

Posted Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 9:39 pm
DJ Walkers: this is only the update, and it can't be installed without the DJConsole edition already installed on the computer...

Posted Thu 02 Sep 04 @ 10:15 pm
ooops my bad lol

Posted Fri 03 Sep 04 @ 6:40 pm
djlarsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hercules should really have it under the Console support downloads, since it's locked/unstartable if it doesn't detect the Hercules DJ-Console..

Since we got this nice guy in here from Hercules already, I think this should be easy to implement?

Could also be there's a method of distribution issue with Atomix?

Come to think of it, I didn't find my cd either the last time i looked for it... paper sleeves *sigh*

My advice is really to buy this software, it's a bargain considering the other options - the quick support, and a real part in developing the software further through these nice forum's!

This isn't a piece of software designed after consulting two random dj's (as many others sadly are), here all users has a "vote" to make the software better, and help other users to get more "uptime" with all the different rigs out there!

*Just my $.03*

Posted Sat 04 Sep 04 @ 8:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)