Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: loging on problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello todays i was able to log on after weeks of not been able to do so. I dont understand why i am havig this problem.when I log off in a wile I might not be able to log on.I try loging from difrent location and pc's with the same problem when I type user name or password it takes me back to the log on are but if I enter a incorrect user name or passcode it will tell me that is incorrect. I am pulling my hairs dont know what to do

PS.I refornated pc need to re install virtual dj thanx

Posted Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 12:30 am
Concerning your login problems: check your browser settings to make sure it allows cookies.

To be able to re-download VirtualDJ, you have to write to e-service and they will re-activate your link :)

http://www.virtualdj.com/support/e-service/

Cheers, macourteau

Posted Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 12:39 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it is quite possably due to a cookie or popup blocker you have installed, such as the google toolbar. if you allow these programs to allow cookies to the VDJ site you hould have no problem

Posted Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 12:41 am
well i log back on thrue a link that virtualdj send me when I bought the software but if I go thrue any browser i have this problem I even tried difrrent pcs in diffrent location so weard

Posted Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 1:03 am
When you try in different location and different pc's, Do you have the same Internet Service Provider (ISP) ?

Posted Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 12:36 am
no I have 2 diffrent types but I have notice something that I tried loging in thrue a link virtualdj send me a few months a go when I bought the software I can log on but if i go thrue a regular browser I can not

Posted Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 1:49 am
I just log on again thrue the link virtualdj send me in respond to this problam.I am accepting cookies and pop up blockers were removed

Posted Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 1:55 am
I have gone as far as to reformate my pc wish now i will need to reinstall virtualdj again

Posted Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 1:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)