Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ideas for Valentines day with your partner

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

Just curious what everyone is planning for Valentines Day. I got my day sorted at the zoo with my gf lol. I might even get lucky :) They got a few bands playing with a grass area where you can lounge with a hamper and drink wine.

I know it gets hard to do something different every year...Whats everyone else doing?

Posted Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 10:08 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well from the way today started out I will will probably still
be shoveling snow. So far I have plowed 4 times, and it is still
snowing.

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 12:54 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
=)

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 1:41 am
Taking my wife out to a nice restaurant after work. The resident Wednesday DJ asked me to work V-Day night. I politely declined... said the wife would have my balls on a silver platter if I cancelled her V-Day plans. LOL

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 2:18 am
I'm working Tomorrow night - the GF works late at her job so nothing doing here.

We both have Thursday off - so I'm paying to have her two cats groomed, and we'll probably do the "romantic Dinner" thing as well.

Oh yeah - I bought her a gift basket from an animal rescue charity silent auction.

gift for her.
gift for the charity we bought our cats from.

Guess what I got from her ;)

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 4:09 am
mainedjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah, We have over a foot of snow coming.
I DJ at the club tonight too, but hopefully they will call it off.

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 11:23 am
RednexPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I usually give my girlfriend a breakup for Valentines day, but I'll be DJing at the Bank Ultralounge that night, and working all day, so odds are I won't even see my girlfriend, other than for a few minutes in bed after she gets home.

*sigh* I suppose I should attempt something romantic though anyways.

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 11:36 am
i work for the most romantic people...
for valentines - nothing like flowers for the ladies or couples champagne, no trips to a romantic destination. nooo.. we're gonna have a $1,000 balloon drop and a $1,000 wet t-shirt contest.
aint love grand.

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 2:51 pm
QUALITY!

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 3:03 pm
I bought Con a lovely 'n thoughtful dartboard that has a picture of Steve Ballmer on it........he'll be so happy, sigh

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 3:37 pm
wow, crickets after that one.....you guys must be shoveling snow......gettin' mighty dull aroun' 'ere

maybe this'll do it...hmmm

you romantical hockey pucks make me wanna puke.......

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 8:48 pm
Yup lots of snow here in Ohio, I have plowed 3 times since yesterday morning with my little John Deere. Thank god I did it a few times as in places there is more than 3 feet. My potbelly pig is grumpy as she hates the snow so we have to listen to her whine. And as for Valentines Day. (A woman holiday made by women, florists, and Hallmark) I will probably be doin nothin. I May buy her a DELL!!!!! LOL

Posted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 10:50 pm
Plenty of Sun and Beach!

Summer time is here 2/14/07 !! NO SNOW!!!

Lima, Peru

Thats why!! DJing at the beach for valentine day! Will use genorators for power and drink plenty of beer!
:)

Posted Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 12:47 am
NOW we're livin'....lol

Posted Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 12:12 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
I bought Con a lovely 'n thoughtful dartboard that has a picture of Steve Ballmer on it........he'll be so happy, sigh

I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks chuck!

I'll put it up in the bathroom so I have something to do before I put my billy gates pictured toilet paper to work! =D

Sometimes the toilet gets clogged though and I can't tell if it's because of that billy boy toilet paper or because I took too big of a "windows". ;)

Posted Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 2:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)