Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anybody using the Delta 1010lt?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How well does it work with TCV? Also, can I run my radium 49 directly into the delta to use as a midi controller in VDJ or do I have to still use the USB?

I'm thinking of buying this to replace my u46dj to have both a good card for TCV plus a good card for recording. Anything you can tell me about this card is greatly appreciated, thanks!!;^]

Posted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 6:17 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The 1010LT works fine, and is a good option that will give you a lot of flexibility. The only thing to note with VirtualDJ is that you will have to change VDJs registry settings so that you are using inputs 3/4 and 5/6, because the first and second inputs are for Microphones. I can detail how to do that later, but if you poke around for a bit, it's fairly obvious.

Why VDJ doesn't have a dialogue in settings to change this from within the program, I don't know... but it will work quite well.

Posted Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 12:38 am
I just realised this card doesn't have phono intputs, is there a way to get around that without buying phono preamp boxes? I'm uising numark 500 tt's;^]

Posted Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 5:06 am
Would I just be able to use speaker wire to connect between my grounding cables and one of the screws in the back of my PC casing? I just wanna get all this squared away before I buy it. Thanks;^]

Posted Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 6:24 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
To change the inputs and outputs for your soundcard in virtualDJ, use the registry key at:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VirtualDJ\

Look for an entry like "ASIOMapChanIn" with a value of "00 01 02 03"

All you've gotta do is bump up the value of these numbers by two... change them to "02 03 04 05" and then you can use the right pairs on the 1010LT.

As for the phono preamp, virtualDJ has a software phono preamp built into it, so you don't need that functionality built into your hardware, necessarily. It is possible also to configure a turntable in such a way that you don't need the extra ground wire, but I'm not the person to ask how to do that. You can pretty much hook it anywhere though... your PC case, your mixer, etc.

Posted Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 7:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)