Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: sound problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

have a dell laptop....

install VDJ 4.2 on it... when i move the knobs and faders a scrathing sound always sounds... like static..

this is not the case on my desktop...

ive tried soo many latency settings and even in my sound card sigmaTel Audio..nothing is working

any advice??

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 6:40 am
Vdj - Config - setting - performances - move preset slider all the way to the left “fast”.. Change master tempo to fast…. Move the slider to right to increase sound preference..

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 11:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you tried proformance fastest and autolatency

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 11:59 am
SORRY GUys it still dont work

thanks for the tips.. i was messin with that but nothing works...i might update my sound driver

see what happens

thanks again

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 2:46 am
Try disabling your wireless LAN if you have one. Having it on will cause noise and static. I had this problem with my notebook. In my case, turning it off while using VDJ salved the problem. Also
double check all your connections, make sure your TTs are well grounded.( If you're using TTs) And last, try using your laptop without it being pluged in to the wall outlet, I bet you will not hear anymore static. If thats the case, you could use a groung loop isolater to filter or clean up the noise caused by the ac adapter. Good luck!

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)