Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video setups

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PrecissHome userMember since 2007
Hi,
i have a problem about how the video fonctionnality works ,
well to start i put 1 vid on the 1st virtual table , then the 2nd vid on the second table , the 1st vid will work with the anymations and sound , now if this song ends, the 2nd should start with the sound and animation right?
well only the sound work , the screen then switch to the 3rd paused video (bcs im on automixing), so how can i get it to see 2nd table vids?

Thanks,
Preciss

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:45 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
on video options tick "link Audio and video faders"

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 12:01 pm
PrecissHome userMember since 2007
thanks a lot, i apreciate it

-Preciss-

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 5:55 am
I'm using VDJ Home edition, it may be a stupid question but how do you use video mixing ie: how do you do it? how do you get an output from your laptop to a screen?

thanks

Posted Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 7:13 pm
you can only preview video windowed in home edition for fullscreen video you need pro

but you can get this for a discounted price as you bought the mk2

discount

you will need a fast pc and a good graphics card 128 mb or above for best results

Posted Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 7:33 pm
VIDEO HELP! I have a JVC Camcorder hooked up to my computer via DV Connection.. Its DV OUT from camera to a DV INPUT connection to my computer. I go in to MY COMPUTER, double click my camera and see the image (LIVE VIDEO) just fine, however, in VDJ when I select camera and the image is VERY distorted. Can anyone help me?
THanks

Posted Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 6:14 pm
try adjusting the resoultion for the second monitor this should clear it up :)

Posted Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 6:46 pm
I tried that but it is still very distorted. You can see it moving fien and everything, its like nothing but lines

Posted Mon 19 Feb 07 @ 8:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)