Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ Console Sound card

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I purchased the DJ console MK2 about 6 months ago. I have been unable to get the headphone mic to work. My computer has only one sound card, however the console is supposed to have its own sound card right?

it is not the head phones or the mic because I already tested those. What could be the problem with the console to not allow me to hear the mic when I am recording a mix?

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 2:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
is talk over turned on ?

have u tried changing the talk over levels settings

if so , go to the mk2 control pannel and choose inputs 1/2 as mic and use analog mode on that deck when you want to talk.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 10:59 am
Still no luck - I had done all of these before after reading the manual. i tried again as you suggested but still nothing.

It is probably not a good sign that the peak light next to the mic input is not on.

Since this hasnt ever worked do you think there could be a malfunction with the console?

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:23 pm
have you got the latest mk2 driver?

and firmware?

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:34 pm
the about tab on the MK2 window says the following:

package 3.mk2.2005

firmwre v124.145.20.2
driver 3.1.0.0
djapl v1.3.2.0
cpl v1.0.14.0
copyright 2005

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:49 pm

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:52 pm
OK - i did what you said - still no luck with the mk2 console. i can hear the music in the headphones but still no sound from the mic - even after downloading software above and taking all the other steps you mentioned above. What else????

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 6:02 am
i will test and get back to you :)

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 12:14 pm
Any luck???

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 12:27 am
works for me when i choose inputs for 1/2 as mic

are you sure you have this?

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 2:11 pm
just downloaded the software again - still not able to get any sound. i will contact the supplier to see if I can send this console back and get another one. Thanks for your help.

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 6:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)