Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Still having trouble

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is anyone having trouble with the new VMX skin? I have downloaded the latest Direct X and when I try to open the skin, VDJ always crashes. It gives me a fatal error message and I wind up clicking on the smiley face all the time. Why is this happening?

DJ Syberman

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 4:56 am
I'll check it out

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 5:10 am
syberman wrote :
Is anyone having trouble with the new VMX skin? I have downloaded the latest Direct X and when I try to open the skin, VDJ always crashes. It gives me a fatal error message and I wind up clicking on the smiley face all the time. Why is this happening?

DJ Syberman

This one? Vmix Series Complete

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 5:15 am
Yeah, the complete version. What do you think is going on?

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 6:38 am
syberman wrote :
Yeah, the complete version. What do you think is going on?

Ya,, me to
If the skin has a higher resolution than your computer screen, you’ll get an error. (wide screen)
If the person that made the skin add a lower resolution version you’ll be able to use it

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 7:04 am
thanks paulettecerra for checking this out. If any mods are reading this, can we please lower the resolution size so our program does not crash.

Thank you,
DJ Syberman

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 9:41 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
as he creator said it is impossible to fit that many features on a smaller sized skin :( sorry

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 12:20 pm
syberman wrote :
thanks paulettecerra for checking this out. If any mods are reading this, can we please lower the resolution size so our program does not crash.

Thank you,
DJ Syberman

There are earlier version on that page that are very good if you scroll down…..
DN-S3500 Suggestion is a GREAT skin..

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 1:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)