Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Troubles downloading Update for DJ Console

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have VDJ full version and a DJ console. I just bought a DJ Console, and when I went to the update section of this website and downloaded the virtual dj dj console update I got this error message:

ERROR
The file C:\PROGRAM~1\VIRTUA~1\virtualdj_djc.exe could not be opened

What am I doing wrong?

Also, how do I configure VDJ to work with a laptop with only 1 soundcard and Numark M20 self powered speakers? Please help me thanks!! Sorry for all the dumb questions...

Jean

Jean

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 9:28 pm
If I understand it correctly, you already had vdj installed before you bought the hercules dj console. The update is only for the virtual dj console version. You probably didn't install that version (which comes with you dj console) so you can't update it. That's what the error message is about, it can't find the vdj dj console version.

But if you have the full vdj, you don't have to install the update, just use the latest vdj version. It's compatible, it's better...

If you haven't done so already, you should update the drivers and firmware of your dj console, which can be found on the hercules site (www.hercules.com)

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 10:19 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
that update if for the version of vdj that comes with the console. that version must be installed and then you can run that update.

however if you are running the full version of vdj there is no need for that update. just install the latest VDJ 2.01

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 1:40 am
Right. That's what I said... :)

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 10:56 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
sorry Lodewijk mussnt have read your post correctly...
cheers

Posted Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 11:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)