Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crachs 3 days ago

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all, am a Dj console user with VDJ 1.09, 3 days ago it crasht down, and if a want to start it again, it says error can't load database ore somthing, so i uninstal the VDJ and installed it again, started up VDJ now it is version 1.06 and it works, downloaded the VDJ 1.09 installed the 1.09, want to start up the 1.09 and gifs the same aroors again and again and again? what happend here?

Greetings A.B

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 1:57 pm
I'm not sure, but I think you could safely delete the "VirtualDJ Database.xml" and restart VirtualDJ.

Maybe that would do it.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 2:08 pm
With the pleasures of 'owning' the Herc version of VDJ we do not have an xml database. That is a feature from v2 onwards (at least from talk in other forums its seems, as i dont have access to v2). With this in mind i'm pretty sure simply deleting the database file would cause pretty serious problems when VDJ tries to execute.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 2:35 pm
yes ive done that already but, nothing happend.. still errors dont like errors, must mix zaterdag for radio station

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 2:37 pm
So i live in holland, and its mutch $$ to buy VDJ from this website, i hope they sell them in holland soon... with the external hardware they have :)

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 2:41 pm

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 2:45 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
have you deleted both the "virtualdj internal database file" and the :mp3 database.txt file?

if you delete both of these and restart the problem should be fixed

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 3:15 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
also about perchasing go to the checkout page (start to buy) and it will estermate the cost for you using the latest exchange rates.

it is well worth the buy... you will not regret it

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 3:19 pm
Yes deleted all, but still errors :( when can i download the 2.01 for the hercules? maby it fix some other probs to.. the hercules is funny to try, but not for prof using.. so i want the VDJ hardware to try some things out, i have called TAch and tally, and they say it will come soon :), but VDJ still gifs errors al the time, uninstalled 5 times now, and still not working *SNIF*

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 12:27 am
... And another dissapointed Herc customer.

You dont actually own a copy of VDJ, therefore you cant just download v2. That, my friend, is gonna cost you.

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 1:10 am
Yes i know, i don't own a copy, ( with the hercules ) no problem with that, i like VDJ alote, Am gonna Buy this, ( in holland then ) so i must wait for some weeks, no probs with that to, I only have a prob that VDJ gifs a error all the time wen i want to start it, I get me new laptop this week, maby it will work again :) Now I have a P4, 2 GHZ, 512 DDR, XP, still a fine machine, i just want to go faster, I'll get the P4, 3,4 ghz, 1024 ddr, so i can edit, and mix my music,

PS, Hercules console, i read, on the forums that they making a new verion of the console, i Hope they make not in 1 but in 2, I will post a link with a drawning, thnx for letting me speak about hercules, what a release :)

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 8:38 am

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 9:06 am

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 9:08 am
Arnaud:
First of all, Hercules is not planning a new version of the DJ Console as far as I know it.

Second, I don't get your idea, nor the picture you draw.

Third, I don't think you can buy you copy of Virtual DJ in Holland soon. The only place to buy it is here.

This whole thread starts to confuse me...

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 11:07 am
hmm strange, that the man from the store tells me it will come soon? I hope so but if not then not, :)

Posted Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 1:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)