Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: why are my preview windows blinking

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i installed the plugins from the web page for all the video effects and now my preview windows blink unless i have a video effect activated. Any thoughts? Mike

Posted Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 9:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
could you post a screenshot of what you mean

using www.tinypic.com :)

Posted Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 11:47 pm
No but let me do a better job explaining. if video one is playing it bliks in preview window 2 and visa-a-versa no matter if I have the videoin player 2 loaded and cued up or not. Now if I turn say the show your logo effect it stops. As soon as I turn off the effect it starts blinking again.

Posted Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 11:56 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
michaelsleep wrote :
No but let me do a better job explaining. if video one is playing it bliks in preview window 2 and visa-a-versa no matter if I have the videoin player 2 loaded and cued up or not. Now if I turn say the show your logo effect it stops. As soon as I turn off the effect it starts blinking again.

green/red blinking ? If it's the case i had the same problem with the last version of DirectX 9
I think it's an alpha problem in my plugin ShowLogo but for the moment i have no real idea.
I have just noticed when i unistall the last SDK of directX, it works again

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 12:44 am
No, it is the video that is on the main output that blinks in the other preview window. it doesn't have to be the showlogo that stops it. It could be the video cube or sonique. once I turn on an effect it shows the next video only the way it should. make it very hard to cue up a video using only video instead of headphones and doing it the oldschool way.

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 12:50 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
You need to update to the latest version of cue.

Posted Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 7:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)