Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: DJ MIXING : basic - advanced - pro - Page: 10

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

hemanHome userMember since 2005
one question ....if i buy a hercules dj console i'll get a version of VDJ ....is it a home user ....cuz i wanna be able to dwonload samples ...so if i get it i'll be a home edition user right?

Posted Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 8:06 pm
dj_chunHome userMember since 2006
Time you got the full version? not a cracked version?

Posted Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 1:33 pm
all you djs hating on cracked version need to stop drinking that haterade just because you paid dosent make you a dj most of you have no talent automix wtf is going on autoscratch lol dont ever think becuse you can click a button you can ever enter a dj competition any of you haters that want to battle i will see you in the guitar center finals.again......real djs dont hate on other djs oh yeah my version is cracked i used my money to buy vinyl sorry i tested your time coded vinyl not even close to vinyl.cool little program for a lazy dj.

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 7:57 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
deejdope wrote :
all you djs hating on cracked version need to stop drinking that haterade just because you paid dosent make you a dj most of you have no talent automix wtf is going on autoscratch lol dont ever think becuse you can click a button you can ever enter a dj competition any of you haters that want to battle i will see you in the guitar center finals.again......real djs dont hate on other djs oh yeah my version is cracked i used my money to buy vinyl sorry i tested your time coded vinyl not even close to vinyl.cool little program for a lazy dj.

Sorry, but you really don't know what you are talking about.

Have a nice day with vinyls ;)

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 8:16 am
deejdope wtf, I also use vinyl and cd's, but FS was to expensieve so I bought virtualdj with 2 timecodes, works very good. And now I have more mony for new gear. And I dont have to spent it all to my vinyl. So not everybody who use vdj sucks.

Soalrius

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 9:46 pm
hey deejdope .....these guys helped me out quite a bit compared to other forums .....not just for VDJ but for djing in general ...and now thanx to them i dj so much better than b4 ......here in brazil TT's are a fortune ...thats why i'm gonna get VDJ ....and whoever answered me b4 screw you!!! cuz if i get the hercules i get a version of VDJ ...in other words your post made no sense ....so go back to school bro

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:54 pm
stay cool Heman ;)

Posted Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 4:42 pm
i just need an answer to my Q dj in norway...thats all ....no one gives me an answer
sorry about the language......was just a bit frustrated
Tx.

Posted Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 5:47 pm
heman wrote :
i had a Q:
i have a sound card that can become a 5.1 sound card....i don't have a full version of virtual dj (trying to get the money for it) can i hear one deck while the public is hearing another??? so i can start learning how to beatmatch....thanx for all your help.....

No worries Heman;)

Tried to find your question, hoping its that one..

Yes you can play one deck for the public, and prelisten to the other deck for yourself only, if you have a 5.1 soundcard or two soundcards (+ VDJ pro).

This ALSO works in the free version that comes with the Hercules console ... :) One output from the console would go to the public, and the headphone out in front would be for you.

Hope that helps

Posted Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 5:54 pm
so what your sayin is ...if i have the pro version then it can be done ....how....
but that wasnt my question ....my question was if i get a version of vdj and become a registered user on the site with the hercules console
thanx a lot dude .......

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 11:07 pm
If you get the Hercules free version of VDJ, you will be come a Home Edition registered user on forum yes ;)

If you buy the full pro version, you will become a Profesional Editon users on forum...

Pro Edition have access to more plugins and skins, than the Home Edition .. PLUS get free upgrades to 4.0.

In full version you can use any soundcard configuration you want;) ANYTHING almost imaginable.

In Home Version, you can only use ONE soundcard. So if you want to prelisten, that ONE soundcard needs to be a 5.1 soundcard (like the Hercules console is).

Hope that helps ;)

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 12:50 am

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 10:06 am
but how can prelisten on headphones on VDJ ????

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 5:44 pm
heman wrote :
but how can prelisten on headphones on VDJ ????

By using

1) VDJ pro with a 5.1 soundcard OR two soundcard

2) Using Hercules DJ console (5.1 soundcard) with the console version.

The PRO version will allow more soundcard setups, and allow features such as using external mixer, timecode etc (Hercules version will not )

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 6:34 pm
hey guys i was able to prelisten with a crack ......with the 4.0 crack ....great stuff ....i have a sound card that can be a 5.1 or a 4.1 ...i wasnt getting the 5.1 to work so i changed to 4.1 .....and no i'm being able to prelisten ....to both decks ......i'm still gonna get the hecules console...cuz its hardware...so its still in my plan t become a member......

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 2:34 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's ok, but you should use DJC version not v4 cracked :)

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 2:47 pm
.but i dont have a DJ console"!!! i'm gonna get one

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 10:02 pm
nickNECHome userMember since 2006
how do you get a good hardcore loop??

Posted Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 2:46 pm
Hola tengo la consola virtual tridel como armo las carpetas para tener separada la musica por genero

Posted Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 7:06 pm
SAVE VIRTUAL DJ !

Posted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 3:29 am
40%