Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Beatlock and autobeat problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i'm experiencing serious problems with my vdj 2.0 and 2.01 version , with the autolock and autobeat function.

i was very happy with vdj 1.0 , there was no problem with this functions.

in vdj 2.0 i have following problems :

1) autolock mostly don't work , the two tracks i'm playing are not perfect in sync.

2) autobeat don't work correctly too , after 4 beats of playing music , the tracks don't stay synchronised. i need to push the autobeat button too much for havin the tracks correctly synchronised.

3) cbg are mostly wrong. when i put them correct at the beginning of the song , they will be wrong in the middle or in the end of the song.

vdj 2.0 is working so bad for me , that i'm using my 1.09 version.

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 2:11 am
I totally agree and empathize with you. After trying various suggestions, I’m still experiencing the same problems. The demo that I tried before purchasing the product is the 1.08 version. I then tried the Traktor demo; however, I went with VDJ 2—I should have tried the demo for VDJ 2 also. This software has too much potential to be performing like this. Although I will not give up on this very promising product, I will use another product until these issues are corrected.

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 7:05 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
True, with the v2.0, some new beatlock issues arrived. The only problem for me is that now, all the CBGs must be perfect with all songs, IF I want to use samples (otherwise I never use the beatlock function, so it's not a "bigge" for me).

But well, for me samples are just for a fun adition more than a cruital mixing element (though I admit that they are very usefull sometimes, and can help you make an easier mix).

So hopefully, these problems will be solved in a near future and even those who depend on these feature will be able to use them successfully. It's really hard to see a point in features I don't use at all (very seldom to be honest), but this software has so many other advantages that I just have to use it ;)

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 2:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)