Posted Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 6:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no we arnt Gen 3 tcv is for sale for the usa and canida now soon to europe aslo

Posted Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 7:10 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
does anyone know when 'soon' is?

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 3:20 am
MuelusPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just bought a maya 44 usb.. I only need the tcv now.
Any eta for europe buyers and how much will they cost?

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 1:10 pm
Don´t expect any usefull answers from these guys. Though the dev team are doing a fantastic job, helping in any way they can, the company behind it all are second to none when it comes to not giving a damn about their customers.

Please atomix, why don´t you hand over some usefull information to the dev´ers who - without charge!!! - spend so much of their spare time keeping this company running. I swear that where it not for the devs, atomix would be out of business allready!!

Ok, so I join in: WHEN ARE THE FREAKING NEXT GEN TIMECODES COMMING TO EU????? AND WILL THEY BE AT LEAST 10x BETTER THAN GEN 1 & 2?

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 1:37 pm
Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Keep dreaming... i bet you they will use the same record company, same material, same grooves and maybe different label...that's all. I'm using serato vinyl right now and man, i love them, specially when you do a back spin....Until they have the aaaaaaaa, hmm.... "GEN 3" available, i will still continue to use serato.

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 1:48 pm
Another question of mine is thAT when i go to the vdj shop to buy the tcv's it says ship to the uk etc when i click on them but i have no idea which type of tcv they are..gen 1 2 3 etc..if there availaible in the u.s now are the ones in the vdj shop gen 3?

i dunno

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 1:50 pm
When you buy on line, you get a blank record. When you get it home maybe in 4 weeks you have to burn it your self...let me now if you don't have a record cutter or you can purchase one for around 10.000 to 15.000 us. HEHHEHEHE I'M JUST KIDDING !!!

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 1:56 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
The third generation of TCV's are now shipping in the US and Canada and have been since the twenty first of this month.

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 1:58 pm
so if i bought a tcv from the vdj shop would they ship it to the uk?
also is the tcv in the vdj online shop the gen 3 ?

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:01 pm
Soo, you’re telling me if I go to the online store I will get the famous GEN3?
Can we see some pictures, some close up pictures of the record ?

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:03 pm
To keep shipping costs down Atomix has several offices. The US office has the gen-3 tcv's right now. So if you live in the US and Canada and select that as a country you will get the new tcv's. If you live in another country you will get the regular version. Both versions work extremely well. I can't comment on how long it will take for the French office to get the new tcv's. Also remember once Virtual Vinyl is out you will be able to buy the gen-3 at your local music shop.

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:10 pm
What major or minor improvments they did to this GEN3 vinyl, besides the label ?

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:13 pm
thankyou for explaining.

I would have been very disapointed if i bought from the vdj shop and it was gen2 as ive been told to wait for the gen 3.

I think the vdj shop should tell you exactly which gen vinyl you are actually buying. It just causes confusion.

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:17 pm
Pictures as requested

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:29 pm
This is what i'm talking about...looks nice

So 100% if i'm going to order on line right now i will get this record. (Canada)

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:36 pm
I´m excited. But when can I buy one? Why can´t Atomix come up with a release date. Is that really sooo hard?

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:37 pm
Funky-T wrote :
This is what i'm talking about...looks nice

So 100% if i'm going to order on line right now i will get this record. (Canada)

Yes, if you select US or Canada as a country in the store, you will get the vinyl pictured above.

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 2:47 pm
I'm trying to place an order from Canada and i get this message:

Thanks for your order
Do not hit refresh button!
The following error was encountered: You must supply an address
Your credit card has not been billed.
Press the BACK button on your browser and check your information again. If the problem persists please contact us/a>.

-------what's going on ? i did supply the address !

Posted Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 5:39 pm
92%