Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Echo Stop (Effect request) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This would be an AWESOME effect. Would help me a lot since I have to often mix rock into hip-hop into country into......... you get the idea. Work in deverse bars/clubs :)

Posted Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 12:25 am
I'd like this Very simple but powerful effect,

Basically, an Echo which can be set (length, volume etc) and activated like an other activated Echo effect, but once the you press stop/pause on the Deck, the Echo (effect) continous, acting as an Echo Out effect, as seen on Pioneer mixers and the 3500 Denon players, a very useful transition option when a beat mix is not possible.

Posted Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 12:26 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi dre99qsx, Think u should submit these effect to vdj. Thanks;)

Posted Fri 26 Sep 08 @ 7:28 am
Ooh yes I've been looking all over for this kinda effect. Echo out and loop out are good but not quite there. I agree!

I think that would be a very successful effect if it was developed. *hint* *hint*

haha! :P

Posted Tue 12 May 09 @ 7:25 am
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Anyone still have the ini file? I would like to give this effect a shot before this weekend. Thanks!!

Posted Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 7:32 pm
So guys any new update on this matter i really wish for that plug in (incredibly useful )

theres the delay and echo system on the traktor pro which u can do a delay then freez it to give u that sound

the echo on the VDJ 7 and plug ins as soon u hit stop or fade out it stops !! not giving the true efect of an echo

SO PLEASE GUYS WE NEED UR HELP

is theres a VST that will work with VDJ and gives the same efect ??

Posted Mon 08 Nov 10 @ 6:55 am
Hi, just check out the "echo doppler" effect.

It's an echo effect which continues if you press pause on the deck.

Posted Mon 08 Nov 10 @ 1:27 pm
THANK U MAN
i tried it and i LOVE IT

just what im missing ... NOW VDJ is complete

again thank u and all the VDJ community out there

Happy Spinning

Posted Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 4:14 am
Very interested in this effect. Is there any VSTs that will work the same way? I can't download the echo doppler because I am using a trial version and don't want to commit to purchasing unless this is what I am looking for. Any suggestions? Thanks! *******@**********

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users.]

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 11:31 am
I guess there must be a vst that does something similar, but I don't know them unfortunately.

I can tell you though that I use the echo doppler regularly at gigs and it's a great effect, better than a vst because you can set it to automatically have a echo length of 1 beat or half a beat.

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 1:52 pm
Is there a trial version of echo doppler?

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 2:01 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No, plugins are only available to licensed users.

Posted Fri 31 Dec 10 @ 3:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)