Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DMC1 AND DAC2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

myselfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am looking at getting a more hands on feel with the djing side (i.e. I want to loose the keyboard and mouse, or just hide it!) Are these two items (DAC and DMC) the hardware I am looking for. Am I right in saying I will still need to drag and drop tracks etc.
The current set-up is excellent, I use an external mixer only, but my partner in crime wants to have hands on, play/pause, pitch control etc etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Craig

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 8:28 pm
they are traditional controllers that are similar to dual cd-player controllers....
and have play/cue/stop/pitch etc buttons, and led display of song info etc

it got a SEEK jogwheel for fast forward/backward in song, and NOT a nudge/scratch wheel

for a more nudge/vinyl feel, the xp10's can be better for u .

the first ones (those u mentioned) are also a rackmount, that means they can be built into a mobile rack.'

if its the "hardware you are looking for" is really hard to tell, as we all have our own preferences and wishes.. :)

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 8:34 pm
myselfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't have much use for nudge etc so that wouldn't matter. There is no replacing the mouse for drag and drop though?

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 8:37 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
to load a song with the dac/dmc hold down the load button use the inner jog wheel to scroll thru your list and the outer to change groups...

Posted Wed 04 Aug 04 @ 3:40 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
to load a song with the dac/dmc hold down the load button use the inner jog wheel to scroll thru your list and the outer to change groups...

Posted Wed 04 Aug 04 @ 3:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)