Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Loose time coded vinyl control

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Repost from general:

And I found a bug. Sometimes VDJ looses the time coded controls. This happens when I use the software interface, end of record and especially (like always) when I unloop a song with my Dvinyl mp3 controller. I havent found a single way to get the time coded vinyl back in control. This is a big thing because I dont want to loose control during a set.

And finally a minor nuisance: If the pitch control of the Dvinyl mp3 controller is off it's default setting, it overrides the time coded vinyl pitch. This sucks. Maybe time for a hierarchy of which controller controls what.

Please note that after intensive work I still have 0% quality no matter what I do, but everything works OK.

Posted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 4:52 pm
In response to your 0% how old are your needles? i originally had 0% from 1 of my tables and changes the cartridges over on my 2 tables and found the cartridge didnt like it so went and bought a new one and works perfectly now!

Posted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 5:45 pm
ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I got 100% now, by increasing arm weight. Gonna check bugs now. End of loop bug doesnt seem to appear anymore.

Posted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 6:12 pm
You are likely to have bugs if the % is low

Posted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 10:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)