Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Loading new playlist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

myselfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In the previous version I could load a playlist from an icon in the window at the bottom right corner of screen. Why has this been removed? I would like the option to load in a specific playlist and have the complete search option in the centre without the playlist disappearing. Can this be put back!
Thanks

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 9:58 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Its now over on the right side under playlists, I think its better than before because you can browse & search the playlists themselfs.

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 11:28 am
But I want to be able to load a new playlist into this area.
I.E. I might want to load a 70's playlist on the right and then be able to search the database in the centre.....is this still possible, without having to highlight all the songs and drag them over to the right hand side.
Craig

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 1:28 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you can just drag an drop a playlist file from the browser. no need to select all the songs

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 1:31 pm
If I select and copy it to the centre screen, i lose it when i search the entire database. I want to be able to load it in the right screen where I can perhaps let it automix. This way I can search the entire database aswell. I can't see a way to select a single playlist and drop it in the far right area!?!?!?
Thanks
Craig

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 1:38 pm
So can you drag a playlist from the left and drop it into the right side list where I can auto-mix it???? If so how. Cheers!

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 6:37 pm
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................
DONE IT.
Don't Panic Mr Manwaring!!!!
Thanks Guys... Just ignore me.
Craig

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 7:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)