Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: online purchase enquiry

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

RanjeevHome userMember since 2004
I used the Virtual DJ demo and am floored. I desperately want to buy the full version. I am from India. so how do i go about it? do i just buy it through a visacard/mastercard online? can i do that? Cuz it says EUROPEAN UNION and i,m obviously not in a country that is a part of the EUROPEAN UNION. is there anything else i need to do apart from just filling up the online form and purchasing the software online?

Posted Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 7:06 pm
It looks like you can buy it online, the have the India Rupees in the list. I think the European Union part is for the Tax part (VAT). So we in the European Union have to pay more for some reason.

So I think you can ignore the VAT and Total line, these are only for europeans.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, vdj people... :)

Posted Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 7:42 pm
And yes, it's a GREAT demo! :)

Posted Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 7:44 pm
Yes, it's true, you can purchase online with a valide credit cards like Visa or Mastercard, in your currency, and you can see before validate the transaction, if you have to pay a taxe for your country.

Coyote

Posted Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 1:36 am
reygPRO InfinityMember since 2004
who or where would i find info about purchasing and recieving the program. i just purchased the program using paypal and i after the transaction it just said thank you and i will be notified by email, it stated on the virtual dj website that it should be like 5 min and it has been like almost an hour and nothing. do you have any info for me ??

Posted Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 2:37 am
reyg, you have an answer at your e-service
folder.

Posted Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 2:48 am
reygPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i used paypal and they told me it could take up to 5 days is there a faster way to get it. is it due using paypal why so long. can i just pay with a credit card and get it right away. i desperately need this program. please help.

Posted Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 3:22 am

Posted Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 5:07 am
RanjeevHome userMember since 2004
thanx guys. gonna have to take the risk i guess!

Posted Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 7:30 pm
Good luck! I envy you already... :)

Posted Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 10:02 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Another question about online purchase of VDJ TimeCoded Vinyls:

Can I pay by a bill, same way as I purchased the software? I really don't like the idea of credit card payment, and I also don't own one of credit cards requiered for the payment.

P.S.: Just came from the holidays, and it was a really nice surprise to see a cool solution for TT & PC connection ;) Was just waiting 4 something like that.

Regards

Posted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 5:15 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
staff?

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 5:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)