Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: anybody used stanton t60s turntables? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
nice one on that oppinion there mate, makes me ffel better about chosing the numark 500s now, was looking at the stantons at the time like the guy in question here.

my advice, get tt-500s ......... better stil get 1200/1210s because you weill be able to sell them and make a reasonable return. also that if you grow up with them you will be at home wherever you play (whole mainstream technics argument etc etc) theres a reason theyre every where. they work, they are good. simple

Posted Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 12:53 am
I think everyone in here would like to own a pair of 1200s/1210s etc, but for quite a few of us its the issue of money. Ha im not bringing it up because i want sympathy or something! But for instance im still very young and saving all my money for turntables, and somethings are just out of our price range (the technics for instance). So perhaps we should give them an unbuyest (?) opinion on the deck in question?
As we can't realy compare a $400 TT to a $900 one...

I'd be happy even if i owned cheaper belt driven ones! haha. Ah well, have a good day everyone

Sean

Posted Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 4:45 am
The Numark TT500's are really nice if you can still find them on ebay at $400 a pair. They don't include carts, but you'd be hard pressed finding better turntables for the price. Plenty of torque and features to get you spinning right;^]

Posted Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 5:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)