Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: headphone setup

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ruaridhHome userMember since 2006
hey just wondering is it possible to have my headphones playing one channel and speakers playing another with a sterio splitter/if not whats the easiest way of doing this...i only have a standard onboard shitty sound card atm coz i blew my tastey one

Posted Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 1:07 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which demo are you using?

Posted Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 4:15 pm
ruaridhHome userMember since 2006
i have the full product,version 3.4

suondcard is on my morherboard if that helps in any way

Posted Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 1:44 pm
Cracked version ?

Posted Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 2:15 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
If you are a full edition user, you must modify your profile introducing your serial number HERE

Posted Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 4:02 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yeah, sorry but you won't find help with headphones for 3.4 unless u are registered full member :( If you like to use the product why not buy it?

Posted Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 6:01 pm
hey just wondering is it possible to have my headphones playing one channel and speakers playing another with a sterio splitter/if not whats the easiest way of doing this...i only have a standard onboard shitty sound card atm coz i blew my tastey one

Right now I get right deck always on headphones when I try to listen to a song in the playlist.
I hear both playlist and rightdeck "now playing" song at the same time.

I can listen to a song in the playlist, however, when a left deck is playing a song, and hear clearly the playlist song only on the headphone like I am supposed to.

What exactly do I need for a splitter and settings?

And can someone explain how this splitter thing works, the manual is very unclear to me on their explanation.

Posted Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 7:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)