Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sound card problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vladikHome userMember since 2004
i'm sory my english is not so good!!!

how do i make the headphons and the speakers work seperetly?

i have creative live 5.1
and i have set my sound card to 4 speakers?

Posted Thu 22 Jul 04 @ 3:53 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This feature is not available in the trial version. It works great in the full version. Even if you have only 1 stereo sound card.

Posted Thu 22 Jul 04 @ 4:23 pm
hello i have virtual 1.09 i have 2 sound cards on pc one from motherboard and the other i added creative audigy when i try to click on the 2 sound card setup so that i can use the second sound card for the Qing of second turntable but each time i try it i get sound from my main speakers ! i'm not getting any sound from the second sound card where my headphones are hook up to ! when i do it from the main soundcard the the headphone volume is way to low ! what do i need to do to bring up the volume leaval and get use of the second soundcard !

Posted Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 2:37 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Protrucker: Your problem may be with the illegal version of the software that you are using.

Posted Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 5:56 am
pinkiHome userMember since 2004
I have the same problem. I received Virtual DJ by buying the DJ console. Does this mean I have a trial version?

Posted Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 12:33 pm
I have a licens, I updated my profile...sorry. It did not work the first time.....

Posted Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 12:46 pm
problem solved, thanks anyway :o)

cheers
pinki

Posted Sun 25 Jul 04 @ 12:40 pm
U dont have a trial version, but a console version..

the version is specially made for the console, and have no time-limit (like trial/demo).

It's a working version that u can have use w/ console.. But have some limitations compared to full version. In full version you can have 2 stereo outputs for external mixer, scratch with jogwheels, full access to skins and effects etc ;)

but still, its a working version u got, that works very well with the console :)

Posted Sun 25 Jul 04 @ 12:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)