Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: 32 bands equalizer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Macourteau

Nice plugin but when activated in slot 1 (tried with deck 1), the plugin in slot doesn't activate immediately (tried with backspin) (about 1/2" late).

++
Clax

Posted Wed 21 Jul 04 @ 10:07 pm
Uh... I don't know what to say... I re-tested it as you said (slot 1, deck 1) on my Celeron 600 MHz with 128MB ram (that's all I have for the entire summer), and it starts instantaneously, as soon as I click it...

macourteau

Posted Wed 21 Jul 04 @ 11:14 pm
Sorry macourteau the number "2" has left in my first message.
In fact that's the plugin loaded into the next dexk which doesn't start immediately not yours. When 32 bands is off the effect in slot 2 starts immediately.

Clax

Posted Thu 22 Jul 04 @ 8:50 pm
Ok, but this is probably not a problem with my plugin; it's probably because my plugin treats the FFT information that VDJ gives it, and it takes some time for VDJ to convert it back to samples, since the plugin's code itself is very simple and rapid of execution...

I don't know why such a thing would happen (can't test here -- it takes more than a second for an effect to start on my computer because it's so slow... lol), but if my effect is already started and VDJ doesn't seem to slow down when it's active, it's definitely not because of it.

macourteau

Posted Thu 22 Jul 04 @ 11:05 pm
Can you try it with the 32-band equaliser in the 3rd slot? Maybe this will help.

macourteau

Posted Fri 23 Jul 04 @ 1:50 am
There's no problem when I activate a plugin loaded on a previous slot.

Posted Fri 23 Jul 04 @ 5:24 pm
PLEASE MAKE THIS AVAILABLE FOR MAC.
THANKS A BUNCH VIRTUAL DJ, A SURE DJ'S BEST FRIEND!

Posted Sat 22 Feb 14 @ 10:36 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You are kidding aren't you, you troll about looking for a ten year old thread.... then you announce it to the world in full caps that your a miner with nothing else better to do, unbelievable!

Posted Sun 23 Feb 14 @ 4:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)