Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Playlist problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i dj at a lot of private events and i made playlist tonight of dinner music so virtual dj can mix it automatically, the play list is saved under playlist but i cant bring it up again on the right side so i can get it to play again...also is there any way that virtuaj dj can start the songs where i have cued them?
i dono if this makes sense or if iam explaining the problem right ...thank you for any input....

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 12:58 am
I think in the Playlist Management button (middle one, if using 4.0), there's the option to either delete from playlist after playing or to move it to the bottom and start again. Failing that, just go to Playlists and call it up again.

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 3:29 pm
It couldn't be done directly: Browse with the browser to the folder where the playlist is in. You could also set a favourite for your playlist folder. Then select or the playlist. All files will be showed in the file list window (middle on the screen). Now select one of the files, hit ctrl+a, to select all. If all files are selected, drag them to the Playlist window (right side of teh screen). Now you could let VDJ automix all songs in the playlist.
Ewout

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 7:47 pm
thank you ,,that seems to have worked out....what about the cue proble...? VDJ seems to come up with its own cues, what if i cue the songs before hand, is there anyway cdj can use those cues instead of the ones it makes by itself?

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 10:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)