Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: considering buying,currently using traktor - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I did finally dl the trial version,I am enjoying it a lot so far. Is the listen function not working because I'm in simple mode, no soundcard ,?? Are there some vis I can try in the trialware?? I was diggin' the wallpapers, dj in norway, the babe and the ferrari.......now that's eye candy.......when I show 'em at the club the stripper plug in,they'll love that,maybe get the hapless schmucks to buy VDJ for me.....

So far the playlist and browsing features seem to be the same as traktor, just easier to use.

I can't help but notice that the visual cues never pause when you are searching or moving around at different tasks......in traktor, the beat markers and stripe will freeze all the time......that might even be by design ,but it's disconcerting because it looks like you are about to freeze.......

well so far this is the coolest friday the 13th ever.........

as always ,what happens in the booth, mostly stays in the booth......

Posted Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 4:36 pm
Chuck

Make it the best Friday the 13th you have ever had and buy the software.

A

Posted Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 4:45 pm
The music sounds great, I'm running it w/o the soundcard .I have this cheesy,tiny yamaha "usb mixing studio" mixer for the home rig, that feeds an ancient Peavey amp, to Alesis studio Monitor One's.... sounds good.

Posted Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 3:09 am
Hardly any of the golden ears use that setup.......lol

Posted Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 5:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)