Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Downloading VDJ Pro

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Aside from my equipment realated question in the General Discussion forum, I was wondering if anyone ever has any trouble downloading Virtual DJ Pro on-line? Does software download safely and fully; in other words without any glitches, corruptions, or missing files? Or would it be worth the extra time and money to have a manufacturers hardcopy on hand?
Any hind-sight advice is appreciated.

Tommy

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 2:43 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
personally for a few bucks differnce i'd rather have the hardcopy, but its up to you which version you choose. You can always ask us for a new download if you need it. Also when you buy the hardcopy you get access to the download file as well.

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 2:50 am
Thanx DJ Cyder! That was mighty kind and mighty FAST of you. I certainly appreciate it. Especially as you you seem to be a bit of a heavy-weight amongst these forums. You are very highly respected from what I have read! Thank You for your graciousness!

Tommy

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 3:07 am
F.Y.I. - I placed my order. Looks like I'll have to wait a 10 - 15 business days before I can register my copy and graduate from my black-sheep label of 'No Liscense User'. Oh well....... : ) You know - surely I could have gotten the software through a Torrent site - BUT I would never have had the piece of mind that I had the fully blown, fully loaded, app. with ALL the bells and whistles. I am a Ford Mustang enthusiast. I own a 1999, fully loaded, red GT convertible, white top, white leather, 460 Mach, 18" Cobra Rims, minor enigne and exaust mods, etc. etc. - with only 12545 ORIGINAL miles on it. Not buying the real software, FOR ME, would be like buying a Turbocharger at the Flea Market! Who know what the hell you are getting!!!

Tommy

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 3:37 am
Also Tommy, the Turbocharger would have many flaws such as not having four wheels. It is extremely easy to download a cracked version of VDJ, but it is simply a hacked version of the Demo...which is missing alot of features. Also the fact that you will be part of a great community and will have access to download as many skins and effects as your heart desires.

So good choice and let me be the first to welcome you to the VDJ family...

MS

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 3:44 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Its Magic :)

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 4:05 am
Forum:

Thank You for showing the love .......

Tommy

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 5:40 pm
Best thing to do is to download any updates and copy on a CD, using Nero. It took several attempts for me to download the pro version - I used memory sticks in the library, believing it was an upgrade. I approached my boss at my voluntary work who downloaded the full version ancd copied it to a CD-ROM - she did the same for Version 4. Hopefully, though, if I can get a replacement memory stick (my other two got lost), I can now download Version 4.1 and maybe even some more new skins and FX plugins.

Posted Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 4:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)