This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 9:44 pm
hello friends...

Posted Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 10:49 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hamdi Esen wrote :
hello friends...

welcome , , if you like the software please consider buying it =)

Posted Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 11:04 pm
BakasHome userMember since 2006
hello friends...

Posted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 9:07 pm
welcome...

Posted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 9:14 pm
esta perfecto el skin qhu has hecho las tima que no se puede descargar para otros usuarios profecionales

Posted Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 9:27 pm
julio1234 wrote :
esta perfecto el skin qhu has hecho las tima que no se puede descargar para otros usuarios profecionales

apesadumbrado de conseguir favorables pieles que necesitas comprar el software intento del aslo que fija en el foro español:) en futuro conseguirás más ayuda:)

respeto

simon

Posted Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 9:29 pm
Please send skin Pioneer DVJ X1 and DJM-800 Mixer for the mail Please Please Please

Posted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 12:03 am
Baartaas wrote :
Please send skin Pioneer DVJ X1 and DJM-800 Mixer for the mail Please Please Please

pro users only sorry.

Posted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 12:14 am
This Very very Super SKIN!!!!

Posted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 6:10 pm
i don t find it were is it placed ? anyone known ?

Posted Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 4:35 pm
bennygHome userMember since 2006
hey all the skin makers an moderators who lick virtual djs ass? do you actually get a percentage ov the money for making these skins? Thought not and b4 you say the skins are free anyway there technically not coz u gotta be a pro user to download and how much does the pro package cost? Also do the moderators have nothing better to do with there time than tell none registered users to pay up or get f*ck all. In my experience it doesnt take long to find a weak link!! so keep at it guys

Posted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 3:16 pm

@bennyg

Please know that there are about 4 million downloads of demo version and illegal versions of Virtual DJ.

It would kill our server, and cost a lot of money for bandwidth to let all users have download access to everything on the site.

Therefore downloads are restricted to paying customers. Hope that explains :)

So upgrades, fixes, downloads and more are reserved for those who has a legal version.
But as moderators have said, upgrading to a legal version is an option all have, if they want.

Hope to see you as a full member one day :)

Posted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 3:42 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
bennyg wrote :
hey all the skin makers an moderators who lick virtual djs ass? do you actually get a percentage ov the money for making these skins? Thought not and b4 you say the skins are free anyway there technically not coz u gotta be a pro user to download and how much does the pro package cost? Also do the moderators have nothing better to do with there time than tell none registered users to pay up or get f*ck all. In my experience it doesnt take long to find a weak link!! so keep at it guys

Interesting perception benny...

These benefits are available to registered users to protect the efforts of our talented users who created them.
What would be the point of giving the keys to the house to non licensed users?

This generates some incentive for non legal users to consider how much they stand to gain by dumping the crack versions and becoming legit licensed users.
I will guarantee you that if you become a legit licensed user your view and attitude will definitely change regarding this.

It is not the intention of mods or teamers to drive anybody away, we honestly hope these members will consider the benefits of pro users and evolve without pressure.
We all came from the same versions exploring for free to find the best without risk of getting ripped off.
Everybody you see here has been there and sooner or later we all make that decision to become licensed users.

We hope all of you guys see the light in the near future.

To answer your question on cost, click this link below.
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Posted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 5:04 pm
Yo man Thanks!!!

Posted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 6:44 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
the light is good

Posted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 7:10 pm
radosstHome userMember since 2007
a very good and really skins

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 12:09 pm
bennygHome userMember since 2006
sorry boys and nice 1 4 your propaganda but ill neva pay 4 your software. Y shud i wen all i carnt download is skins, ave got every other plug in and update and as i said it wont take long for the skin pack 2 be uploaded sumwhere

Posted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 11:30 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 1:36 pm
bengy g...

To me it really says things to me when i see 14 and 15 year olds are willing to pay for software and put their heart and soul into saving it , then people using the program to make mega bucks like 500 - 1000 dolars per night wont make a one of payment of 300 $ , its a very cheap attitude, in a way it shows you have little pride in your work that your not willing to invest in it ...

you could even get home edition for some skins it costs 20$ thats less than some dvds!

Posted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 10:24 pm
87%