Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ECLERC NUO4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys:

Looking at getting the nuo 4 mixer....but its a very hefty price...Can somebody give me a breakdown of how it can be used with VDL4

Does it basicaly work like a hercules terminal minus the scratch option...and sound card

Can I use the mixer to search for my songs in the sotware ????? Without having to use a keyboard or a mouse...Kind of looking for an all in one solution....

Would like to use hercules MKII but not sure of the quality looks good thought.....
Want to make a purchase that would last me......Not sure of the toy look of the MKII

thanks
Dj MikeD

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 2:33 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I bought it last week, but didn't get it yet. It is told that it is great controller and good mixer. It has midi part, so you can scroll song library with it. As i know it works like MK2 (buttons & faders), but you will need sound card too.

Good choise will be MK2 and nuo4. That's like you have everything you need for audio and video.

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 2:42 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My setup includes the nuo4 mixer and u46dj as a sound card. The Nuo 4 includes 72 midi controls (buttons and rotatory controls). You can do everything you want with it: control the browser, pitch, faders, gains etc... It's expensive but great. The mk2 likes a toy compared with it (all my respect to mk2 users but it´s true). Buy it if you can.
Regards.

Posted Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 12:01 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
rEsK wrote :
The mk2 likes a toy compared with it (all my respect to mk2 users but it´s true). Regards.

I don't agree with you at that point. I saw and i tryed MK2. It is very good controller and it has great sound card. It's not a toy if we look at this that it is used in big clubs too. I have MK1 - this is more a toy that PRO controller, but i use it because of sound card and jog wheels. Also in club with 2500+ people.

I am not sure taht you can controll the song using Nuo4, but with MK2 you can nudge and scratch very good.

Posted Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 1:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)