Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Fatal Error with playlist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Several times what has happened to me is that I have my playlist sorted out by BPM. When I have the A and B players going I lok thru my database for the next song. When I scroll down, the visuals freeze and the music is still going. Then I get the wonderful Fatal Error with the recover option. Well.. recover doesn't work. I kills the player. Two questions: Has anyone else have this problem and how do I fix it. Ans how does the recovery from fatal error work?

OS info:
VJD 2.0
XP OS Home edition Sevice pack 1 version 2k2
(with tweeks from DJ Coco's post)
E machine T1740 1.7 Ghz Celeron "HAL-9000"
248 MB Ram
40G HD
Virtual Memort 371 MB
SB Audigy using Front / Rear Inputs
External Mixing

Posted Tue 13 Jul 04 @ 3:46 pm
I have the same problem..

Posted Sat 04 Sep 04 @ 2:12 pm
i keep getting fatal error and virtual dj crashing.also a hissing noise comes out of one deck,i use,or try to use xp10's.i'm really ready to throw them out of the window!
can anybody help?i think it must be a floor in your soft ware

Posted Sat 23 Apr 05 @ 8:33 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i did 3 gigs this weekend and it happened at two of them. never had this happen before with 2.06, but it acts the same as it did with the old hyperthreading bug.
dont get any of that hissing noise though
i think its got somthing to do woth using the playlists, normally i dont use it very often (i might put a few requests there to play later) but i used it alot on the 2 gigs that the bug occured & it seems to be at the root of the problem. hopefully the dev team can work out whats up with this (it occured after about 4-5 hours on each occasion)

Posted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 2:15 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i diddn't have the playlist sorted out by BPM though.

I'm using a P4 2.7Ghz E (Presscot)
512Mb Ram
External Mixer
M-Audio Delta 410 (advanced setup with ASIO)
Asus P4P800 Motherboard
460Gb Harddisks
4Gb Swap File
Dedicated install of windows...
XP Pro with SP1
& DMC-1 with Daniels Mapper Update

Posted Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 2:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)