Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: WWE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone here watch WWE if u do reply

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 7:53 pm
Consistantly! I haven't missed an ECW since it aired, nor an episode of RAW in years. I missed a few episodes of smackdown due to the whole UPN to CW mess, but now it's on CW & I'm set to go..lol. I watch TNA every thursday too and UFC every once in a while (love the fights but love the drama even more..lol). I'm actualy considering a career in broadcasting for the WWE once I start & complete school.

Anyway, yeah I've been a huge wrestling fan since I was little. Favorite wrestlers include; Brutus "The Barber", Andre The Giant, Brett Hart, Eddie & Chavo Guerrero (we miss you Eddie!), Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Raven, Kurt Angle, Jimmy Snucka, the Rock, JYD, Kane, and yes I even get a kick out of the spirit Squad..lol. I should add too that I have much respect for all the men & women of pro wrestling, their bodies and my entertainment, and I couldn't be more grateful;^]

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 8:09 pm
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
My father in law does pyro for wwe. Some of the thing he brings hoem are pretty cool!!!

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 9:55 pm
I watch it when possible...

I love "pro wrestling" and do some sound and lighting {Nothing like the WWE, though} for the following local promotion:

http://www.lwasuperstars.com

I've also had the pleasure to work shows with VIRGIL and Superfly Jimmy Snuka...

Nice guys by the way too...

DJ TAO :)

Posted Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 12:56 am
Eh, used to be dedicated, but it just ain't the same anymore. "Too much drama, fight already" type thing. ;)

Posted Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 1:01 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i like that.. but it's not even real... and Dj Shyine, I agree... it's too much fake...
I mean, just look at them... jumpin' around...

Posted Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 10:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)