Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin VDJ X1 and Mixer DJM800

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi for all,

Does anybody have any idea how I can update one skin?.....

I sent many files to VirtualDj and him didn´t update.

The file (for download) that is being lowered has a function (nudge, channel 2) and that badly it is configured and I would like to correct the problem with new file....

Thanks

Cristian

Posted Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 6:12 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you should be good to go now, just in case refresh your Internet Explorer with ctrl f5
and BTW usually it takes a few days not a few hours

Posted Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 7:12 pm
PhillyDJ,

The refresh the browser not is a problem.............What I think stranger is that does not have a direct email to speak with responsible or anyone......and I send 2 followed files.......however skin that it is published has small bug in the function nudge....

Well.........then I will stay wait....

Thanks

Cristian

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 3:28 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Seriously tho, please enter your license details in your profile to get full support

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 11:58 am
Dj Format,

To be true, I do not have license and also not need full suport.....

I am thinking about only the people who are making downloads of one skin that she is not 100%....
only this...

But I think that virtualdj made update
(by the resume they had been changed).

See later

Cristian

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 7:12 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
ok empregos

love your 1024 768 skin man cool

Very nice work .
DJ FORMAT

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 8:47 pm
Where is this skin at?? I can't find it.

Posted Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 1:41 am

Posted Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 2:55 am
That´s is the point......Why she was moved ?? I remember.....when I upload the skin was put on Main Menu (about skins)....and now is moved?? In this way I believe that it is very dificult for them people to find it.....(some the question made 2 ask up in this topic)

See later

Cristian

Posted Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 4:01 am
The decision was made that it contains too many similarties between it and the cdj1000 so it was moved
as a mod

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 12:39 am
Looks....I want to try to believe this (really!)... therefore I arrived to question me if it is not for the fact of the CDJ1000 to be for professional users and my skin is for to all users (in the end the result was so good how much like the CDJ)... and if this it was a problem, that send an email to me saying that it would be only for professionais users too...I don´t want to believe that it is a retaliation... because being honest... it will be my first and last skin, in case this is truth....

My cordials gratefulness,

Cristian

ps: is possible others skins will be created using mixers and cdjs (or equipment similar)... I will be anxious to see which will be placed to the side of mine...Bye....

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 5:10 am
Don't get discouraged it's a great skin. its just that all similar skins will be grouped and the oldest left as a main image
just look at all the User contributions under the VDj 4 default

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 6:58 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
And another thing to explain why your skin is in variations of the CDJ1000 SKIN:

The CDJ1000 Skin is only for Professional Edition Users. You aren't a pro user so you should have never had that skin on your computer.

However your skin uses the background graphics of the CDJ1000 skin, the waveform graphics, the timecode pannel, and the knobs.
I don't know how and i don't want to know how you got the CDJ1000 skin.

But you didn't respect the copyright, you used a skin that is only for Pro users, so your skin will be left as a variation of the CDJ1000 skin.

Posted Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 10:44 am
PhillyDJ, ok...no problems...I had read and for me is end question...all right...

JeremK,

Well...."NOW" I know what´s it happened....and why was moved.....Finds that somebody was felt offended, but therefore goes to the facts...

1o.) I don´t have this skin and I don´t want it...only they had asked for to add to volume
buttons for master channel and headphone.. I said that I would make one better then...
Take the code of my skin and places in the CDJ1000 and sees if by chance it functions

2o.) All skins use graphics with waveforms...(Perhaps you it wants to patent?)

3o.) The CDJ1000 and VDJ is one copies of Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK II made by Mitonioes author them...
If this is the thought, perhaps should put an two skins on mitonioes skins?!

4o.) If goes to place the skin inside or outside, not is my problem...I just send because
they had spoken that we could send....

I very feel for the other users who are having that to read this quarrel without reason...

Make how you want...

Have a nice day!

Cristian

Posted Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 8:08 pm
hmmm.. is Christians skin really a mod?
Looks very much like an independent skin...

Good work by the way Christian, love the skin :)

Posted Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 10:14 pm
Dj Norway,

My thanks about the commentaries,

I understand that... we don´t need to live fighting ones with others... I think... we
can contribute in pro of a community (in favor of the VDJ)... My skin is seemed with the mentioned one previously? It can be that yes... but I worked during one week very hard simply to make one skin cool with many functions... was not simply copy... who doubts, make check in the skin?!

Mysef see the skin with a name in the front (and was not me)... I goes to make what? I ask: how many people would possibly make update for the VDJ version 4.0 if to exist nice SKINS? (made for professionals and not). Exist the problem of the piracy? Of course!. However, I think the VDJ must be fiscalize professional users...because users domestics always will make illegal copies...
(and it is illegal too)...

initially, I only asked why my skin was three days in the main (about skins) and later it was removed... I did not agree but I understood... I wrote again because I felt me attacked...The question is to have a community with respect and transparency in the facts...for me the question was finished....

See later,

Cristian

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 12:34 am
its back at the main page:) And nice skin ;)

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 9:34 am
Many Thanks for you again, DJ-Norway....

Cristian

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 7:35 pm
Where is this skin at?? I can't find it.

Posted Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 3:56 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 7:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)