Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: problem with drivers on the herc mk2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi ,
dunno if anyone can solve this problem or not ?
i got all kinds of problems with the herc drivers,i must have reinstalled them at least 20 times now,but they never install right even though throughout the installation they seem to be loading fine,i rarley get an icon in the taskbar,and sometimes the drivers just get stuck and i cant re-install or uninstall,ive already set my com back to factory defaults 3 times in 2 monthsand so many blue screens before that ive lost count,its starting to get really annoying now,
the virtual dj part seems to be fine,its just the herc drivers,ive also been to the herc website and uninstalled the old drivers and put on the new ,but with no change,i also always plug back in the same usb port ,cause i know usb things can be a bit touchy sometimes with where you plug them ,but also no change,im not saying it wont work at all ,it just works poorly then over time gets worse and worse,until i got no choice but to wipe the com again ,and go through the hassle of loading everything on and going through all the settings and cues ive done previously again and again
this is the only thing that is messing my computer up as far as i can see ,cause i load everything back onto my com after the reset and it works fine ,until i get that damn install disc out my draw again,and it all goes to s@@t, please helpppppppppppp

my laptop spec is
xp serv pack 2

turion 64 ml34 pro
1gb ram-100gb drive

ta,
theymademedoit

Posted Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 6:25 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Can you try your console on some other computer to see is it incompatibily issue or just a bad USB on your motherboard? Try also external power supply for your console and, if everything here mentioned fails, you should contact Hercules to return your console for a repair or replacement.

Posted Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 8:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)