Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Record case Title/Artist question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi there,
In the record case, the Title of the song is listed b4 the Artist. Is there a way to swap their position on the screen? I tried dragging the headings, but they wouldn't move. I would like to have the Artist first, then song titles.

Thanks,
StylesQ

Posted Fri 09 Jul 04 @ 8:52 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
this would be a good feature to add the ability to move (and or add disable) tabs out of the browser window.

At the moment i believe you would have to alter the phraser.dll and just switch over their orders. (and recompile it)

there is a file (new phraser) called reversed title - autor in the effects page i'm not sure if this will work but may suit this purpose, as i have not used it but i surspect that it is for the file names themselves and not the order in vdj.

if you use this dont forget to backup the original phraser first incase it doesn't work

Posted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 1:23 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
This is possible, search the forum its a setting in the windows registry but i dont remember wich. But i've read about it some months ago.

Posted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 2:05 pm
there is a plugin that does this.... look in the plugin section, it swaps the artist/title... so that u can have title first :)

hope that helps ;)

Posted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 3:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)