Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is it me or...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello everyone. It's been a while since the last time that i stop by this forum, and sudenly i realise that there was a new version of VDJ. i was exited about it and more than ready for it. so i went ahead and update to the new version and then... i notice that for my misfortune, there was somethings that i didnt like abbout this new version, (but that i tought i could deal with) but one of the things that bothers me the most is... the beatmatch. yeah, i hope that it may be me that im not able to locate the "Buttons" for the beatmatch, and that some one here is gonna help me find it. but if the beatmatch is locate it where i think it is... then i dont know whats up with it. is it the the lockpad that says "beat lock" ? cus if it is is not working for me. could anyone here please give some advise on what i may be doing wrong? i checked the auto BPM and it's "ENABLE" so i dont think that that has something to do with it. so... i rely on you guys to solve this matter and hope, that i can solve it. because until now... i have not see anyother dj software that does what VDJ does. thanks in advance to you all and... you all have a great day!!!

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 1:53 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, it is removed from the default skin but it is there a little hidden ;) > SYNC button, the old Beatmach is right click mouse on Sync or you can make a shortcut for it (sync_nocbg).

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 3:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)