Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Adding Pics To Blogs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
How to I go about adding more than one pic to my blog(s)? Everytime I upload a pic, it replaces the previous one next to my name. Do I need to use html in the body of the blog?

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 11:59 pm
If you scroll down, i think you'll see plus sign written images. If you click it, all the images you uploaded should be there.

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 12:11 am
I tried to drag a pic onto the blog, but all I got was the pic's filename.

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 2:30 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Easy as that. Use the list of available BB Codes (under every post/blog you are currently writting/editing) for more layout functions. HTML tags DO NOT work.

Regards.

Posted Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 9:49 am
Thanks, erxon. Now, I just need to get the images small enough to not be overwhelming. I had them down to between 230kb to 400kb and damn, they still looked huge. lol

Posted Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 1:40 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DeeJay EL wrote :
Thanks, erxon. Now, I just need to get the images small enough to not be overwhelming. I had them down to between 230kb to 400kb and damn, they still looked huge. lol

No problem. For blogs, sizes up to 500×500 (640×480) pixels are probably enough, for best file size/quality ratio use .jpg encoding with medium quality settings (easily set with software such as Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), or try some freeware image converting software.

Regards.

Posted Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 10:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)