Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pre-listening

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ_NASHome userMember since 2004
Hello! I'm new here. Bougt my virtual DJ 2 days ago, and so far I am really fond of it...

but... how do I pre-listen to the new song. As long as the crossfader is on for example track 1, I havn't figured out how to pre-listen to track 2. Maybee I want to find a specifik point where the song should start and not make the program to do the mix..

... so; how do I prelisten to track 2 only (as u can do to ordinary dj-mixers)

Regards, Jonas from Sweden

Posted Thu 08 Jul 04 @ 11:54 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1st, register here on forum as a Virtual DJ user, so moderation team & users are sure you are a legal user.

2nd, don't post the same question more than once, it will be answered sooner or later.

Posted Thu 08 Jul 04 @ 12:13 pm
DJ_NASHome userMember since 2004
Done that, I am now registred!

Posted Thu 08 Jul 04 @ 12:41 pm
lol... :) don't look like u are registered yet :)

you must go to "modify my profile", and enter serial...
then u are registered user of vdj 2.0, and will get all the benefits of good help here at forum, free effects/plugins, and free updates of software...

Posted Fri 09 Jul 04 @ 1:01 pm
I think he bought the dj console two (2) days ago, not virtual dj 2 (two). that's why he's not registered, but he is a dj console user...

Posted Fri 09 Jul 04 @ 5:28 pm
ah.. i see :)

what u need to do about the prelisten thing, is get a pro-skin (pioneer 700, mixstation etc), and find the slider called "headphone mix"...
move that to half, or full, and u can listen to both decks.. no matter the position of crossfader :)

and, if u dont like the pro skin, turn back to the skin u like, because the "headphone mix" stays put :)

hope that helps, and welcome as a console user...

dj in norway

Posted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 12:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)