Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VIRTUAL DJ IS NOW IN THE MOVIES!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Today i saw a Bollywood (Movies Made In India like Hollywood is in USA) movie and kept noticing VDJ being used in the movie on one of the computers that were supposed to be used for this radio that the movie had in it. Anyway i was glad to see that VDJ has made it in the movies and new that I had to share this with all u fellow VDJ supporters and DJs. This movie is a big hit and its called "Lage Raho Munna Bhai."

It is a very funny comedy movie which is becoming popular weekly. If you can read English subtitles or understand the Hindi or the Urdu language then this is a good movie to watch.

for more info on the movie visit -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lage_Raho_Munna_Bhai or visit the official website --- http://www.lagerahomunnabhai.com

for more info on what BOLLYWOOD is visit --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollywood or just google it.

For the dudes here yes there are really hot actresses in it lol. PEACE!

DJ NAAMNAAM!

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 9:54 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thats great news im glad to see Vdjs being treated with such high regard:)

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 1:36 pm
ya i know man it was surprising for me. I was like is that the default skin right there and it was. THey were using it in the movie. It was being used too so I knew it had to be real. Anyway if any of u do see it then am sure u will see VDJ in it too. aight PEACE!

DJ Naamnaam!

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 9:40 pm
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Naamnaam...
I think I'll take a look at the movie... I'm from Pakistan and know that this movie is a big hit... :D

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 4:44 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
DJ NAAMNAAM wrote :
I was like is that the default skin right there and it was.

version 4.0 already or an older version ?

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 6:18 pm
Haha DJ Cash i didnt know u were from Pakistan. Am Half Pakistani too lol

umm its older then VDJ 4.0 that much I can tell. Its a good movie u guys should check it out. Bollywood makes more movies then Hollywood waaaaay more and some parts r in english so its not too bad.

PEACE!

DJ NAAMNAAM!

Posted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 3:18 am
Would be great to have a short video with the part of the movie where there's VDJ

Posted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 1:13 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well if the movie involves high amounts of skin then i'm down ;)

Posted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 6:09 pm
Well its a comedy movie so....U guys am sure u can get a hold of it and watch it let me know. I will try to get some clips if i can PEACE!

DJ Naamnaam

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 9:41 am
ok i think i got something but its not in anyway good quality u can kinda see VDJ on the computer in this one. Go to at abt 19mins and start looking for the computer with VDJ on it. Its when the Dude goes to the radio station and he sees this girl there and u can see Vdj and after 19min keep watching they go back to the radio station with vdj on the computer in the movie. So far this is all i found for now if u dont believe me or wud like to see the movie with subtitles then rent it at ur local indian movie place if u have one. Let me know wat u think. thx PEACE

Link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-329704705775936415&q=Lage+Raho+Munna+Bhai

DJ NAAMNAAM!

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 10:15 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 10:41 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Are you sure this is VDJ??

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 11:00 am
yes

u can clearly see the skin :D

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 11:07 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Looks like a 3.4 skin :)

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 11:23 am
ya phill it did look like the 3.4 but its the default skin. Anyway look at Mr Dams taking all the credit now in his blog for this lol. No disrespect Dams PEACE! I am sure VDJ has appeared in Europe in French movies and etc.....

VIRTUAL DJ IS FINALLY GETTING OUT THERE! Thx to everyone i guess. I wonder if anybody asked the VDJ ppl abt using this in thier movie? Does Anyone know? I mean its making millions in the box office cuz its a pretty big hit here in the USA and I know for a fact in L.A., Califronia for the Asian communities and of course in Asia. Oh! ya dont forget the asians scattered in Europe. By Asian I mean SOUTH ASIAN lol. PEACE!

DJ NAAMNAAM

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 11:30 am
Ok. the video link is great, but seems complete movie.

Can anyone tell us the minute of the video where the VDJ is on? Thanks.

Posted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 11:42 am
19 mins

pdnmusic wrote :
Ok. the video link is great, but seems complete movie.

Can anyone tell us the minute of the video where the VDJ is on? Thanks.

Posted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 12:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)