Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: CANNOT GET RID OF THE POPS AND CRACKS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T GET RID OF THE CRACKS AND POPS.
IF I DO GET RID OF IT.....IT IS ONLY UNTIL THE NEXT SONG LOADS.

ANOTHER THING IF I CLOSE VDJ 4.0 AND REOPEN IT THE SETTINGS DOES NOT STAY?

MY COMPUTER CAN MORE THAN HANDLE THE SPECS.......AMD 4200 64 X2 2.0 GB 250 GB DRIVE BOUGHT IN MAY 2006. VERSION 3.4 RAN LIKE A CHAMP.

ALSO I AM ONE OF THE ONES THAT HAVE THE BCD2000 AND IS STILL WAITING FOR IT WORK RIGHT.

I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME FOR FOOL WITH IT INSIDE OUT TO MAKE IT WORK. I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT JUST GETTING RID OF IT AND GETTING SOMETHING ELSE. I SEE SOME VIDEOS POSTED OF PEOPLE USING IT........HOW ABOUT POSTING A VIDEO OF THE CONFIGURATION BEFORE YOU USE IT.

ANY WAY VDJ TEAM PLEASE HELP.

Posted Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 4:30 pm
First of all, please do not post in all caps (caps lock on). Writing all caps seem that you are shouting and is a bad habit in general on forums.

Please look at this thread.

Posting a video how to set it up will not work while there are lots of different systems, configurations and sound cards. You will need to take some time to test several different settings in the performances tab. Also changing the option "Sound card(s)" on the "Sound setup" tab could help.

Also giving some additional info, could help to identify your problem. What sound card are you using, in what setting, how have you set the performances tab and so on.
Ewout

Posted Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 6:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)