Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Something Different !

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Anything about Virtual DJ or AtomixMP3, or not about them

why not i thought, got a phone with video..........below is the text i wrote on youtube

Quote :
never thought of filming drumming but ive seen some videos on here and i know i (myself at least) find it cool to see other people do things differently. its also a good example of digikits and the things you can do with them, gonna post up a vid showing some things you can do using the MIDI to control other things and woring that into a performance, the video was not taken too seriously and the drumming is poor in places!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C990hVmqsz8

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 2:34 pm
SiDHEaDPRO SubscriberMember since 2005
Says video not available for me :(

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 3:51 pm
it works fine for me and some friends, try again, it may now have uploaded properly

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 5:40 pm
Man I wish I could afford one of those drum sets, so hard to learn on an acoustic set in a house with three other people and insulation as thick as pancakes. Hehe, I thought about getting one from target that was only $300, but all the reviews said it was a waste of money. One day I tell ya, I'll get me a good roland set, maybe after I do the whole school thing at full sail;^]

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 6:01 pm
Pretty neat drumming I thought and great gear.

A

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 7:29 pm
if your in the states take a look at the ones on musicians friend . com, got some good ones for quite good, the kit im playing on there you could put together for only 1000 -1200, you guys have the best prices! also i know the kit you are talking about, with the USB? it is a waste of money! i looked into it too but it was worth saving a bit longer and getting that one

Posted Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 2:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)