Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: To All Hercules MK2 Users - Powered HUB tip for crackles in VDJ 4 - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I notice ah problem with the hercules but i got it fixed,

It have a pop in the music like a little crackle but only for a millisecond, I TRIED everything from closing programs and sercies, and checking to see if there is any conflicts, The latency was not the problem either,
to get rid of the music little distortion was easy,

I not sayin it is the brightest idea but it is worth the try, ALL U need to do is configure ur Virtual dj,
The headphones on the Hercules dj console rmx is the problem, When i play it straight from my computer i get no pop in music,

The answer get a usb headphone OR a external sound card like sound blaster. You need to separte the headphone from the hercules rmx.
I set my VDJ to 2 sound cards and 1 was the hercules rmx and the other 3&4 was my external sound card used for my headphones.

Simple as that, by seperate the two, it works perfect with the right low latency mines is at 11.
by previewin the music on the hercules thru the headphones make the rmx work twice as hard. so i preview my select cue on the external sound card.

Please try this, The hercules only has one sound card so my advice is to get the usb headphone and try it before u disable norton 2008 or internet.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 10:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)