Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help with dm2 plz omg

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djenzHome userMember since 2006
k i have dm2 and dm2 to midi and virtual dj yes ppl are saying go to shortcuts and slect what u want and press the button well that dosn't work would some one plz exsplain step by step plz

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:53 am
and dose anyone have these short cuts made that they can post them on a site for me to load plz

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:54 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I don't understand the reason for the double post...you were getting help on the software forum
and at that by Norway, I don't think full users are even allowed to share (give) plugins to Demo Users

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:56 am
ya but i need more liek ok ya click shortcuts and press the botton you won't well it dosn't work liek that i don't no how to map or use dm2 to midi so i'm asking how or if some one has these shrotcuts made so u no u can click laod and your dun if ppl have did it why don't they save there shortcuts like dosn't make sence

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:58 am
liek some one who has it and uses it set it up and save the shortcut and post it on the web

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 5:07 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Your english is very bad and I can't understand what is your problem? No file sharing with demo users are allowed, only Support staff can help you, if they can understand you.

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 6:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)