Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Analysing files

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I am i right in saying that until the track is fully played it is not fully analysed? Even if you have selected the full scan option before. This was true of atomix i think!

Just wondering if its worth loading a few 100 tracks into the playlist in the eve and leaving it automixing to its self.

I have converted my atomix database but some of the bpm's are different in virtual??

Stu

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 9:02 pm
No.
Once the track has been either analysed or fully loaded on a desk, the infos are all saved.
You don't actually need to play it.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 9:59 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Brill! thanx.....Stu

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 10:13 pm
guys is it something wrong with the program or is it set up originally to analyze a specific song everytime that song is put on a desk . i mean i have a song (x) and i played it 2 mins ago it was analysed fully , i can see where the beat stops and when it starts again . but the issue is why doesnt vdj save this info so that when i play it again it doesnt have to repeat the process and eat up my pc ram to analyse it again.
thanks

Posted Wed 29 Oct 03 @ 6:57 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Each time you load the song to a desk, it is written directly into your ram... it isn't re-scanning it, it's loading it.

Posted Wed 29 Oct 03 @ 10:26 pm
aah alright
thnaks rick
gabzz

Posted Thu 06 Nov 03 @ 7:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)