Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: WHATS THE DEAL!!!! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Also just curious, what defines a "VIP" user?

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 9:41 pm
you will be considered ... all are ;)

Vip is just someone that has been very helpfull at forum, proves to be constructive and acting in an adult manner...

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 9:43 pm
dj cstoll wrote..........."If you take the risk of using the software at a gig and don't understand it's changes and modifications that's your call. Not Atomix fault"............This would be a valid statement if a manual were supplied (or program help files) that explained all the changes and modifications. Maybe, if some of these problems are hardware related then the marketing teams need to give us "recommended minimum" system requirements a bit higher before we buy the program, and don't give me the "these are minimums argument". A program should either run or not run on the recommended minimums otherwise it should specify what parts of the program won't work on the "minimum"....build some overhead into the marketing. If, for example, you specify a minimum 128meg video card and know the minimum will only have the processing power to transition files up to 150mb but won't do a pair of 6 minute 250mb files then you need set the minimum higher at a 256mb card to do these longer but still common video transitions, otherwise specify in the requirements the 128mg "minimum" will only do 3 minute long videos!................This is an example guys, until someone in development confirms this I don't know for a fact that this is why everyone (me included) is having serious issues with video transitions not working and videos freezing while others are loading

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 10:02 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
your're a bit right paul...

I wish beta testing was done even better, after seeing some of the issues some had with 4.0

I would actually even like you as a beta tester, just kinda hard as you seem very tight with DjDecks ;)

I see beta testing as a (volunteer) job, not a s a privilege and it has no bearing on whatever software I actually use. I also like doing it (hey, I like breaking stuff..;^) )..

I'd be more then happy to make VDJ a great product. I think it's good, but can be even better.

If you want me to help out here, I'd be happy to. If you (as VDJ team) feel my 'affiliation' with competing software is an issue I'll just keep betatesting after a release..;^)

You know where to find me..

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 10:32 pm
I dont care that much about that 'affiliation' ;) no worries
Perfectly allowed

You might very well be testing next beta ;)

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 10:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)