Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Plugins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi i am a dj console user and i to was a bit upset that i could not dowload plugins.
I have to say though that the software is great value for money. My only complaint, and this has been mentioned before is that the file management is as good as useless. I did e-mail tech and they said that they did not include this feature because there users did not us it !!!!!!!!!! Of cource ther dont its not there !!!!!!!!!!!! There is a plugin though. But to get the plugin i have to by the full version so i can have full membership to the site. All i want is the plugin!! I dont need any other facilities its just perfect for me as it is (exept file management of course). I did leave a mesage on the plugin site on the full members site but i have had no respose. They probably dont want to talk to a peasant with no licence.
I asked the writer of the plugin if he wished to enter into a private contract wherebye i would pay him for the plugin.
Is this not the answere to all this bickering. Full users get free downloads, the rest of us can pay for the downloads as we require them.
What do you think.
Big Dave

Posted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 12:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)