Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCV still not working in V4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I purchased TCV's in July, and they were not working on my 3.4 system, but the time code cd's were working just fine. I checked the forum and I read that there were problems with newer TCV and 3.4. Now Ive updated to 4.0 and still not working. Everything else is working great (including videos) on my MacBook. The software RIAA pre-amp still gives a messy sound, and when I turn it off, everything sounds great, untill it starts doing skips and bleeps. I've played with all the settings, but I get all the same results, and I have tried different needles. Does anyone have any tips? Oh, and Im using a 2.0 GHz Apple MacBook with 1024GHz Ram, and my soundcard is an M-audio Firewire 1814. Thanks.

Funkmaster Frank.

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:00 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry to hear it Frank they are working fine for me but I'm on windows. Are you not getting a signal? I was having problems with the new TCV's but it turned out to be a reinstall of the asio drivers and simply turning up the gain in time code config..that for some reason was automatically at zero with the new TCV's but turned up on the old TCV's. I use a maya 44 usb. Hope it works out for you.

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)